Instragram grows much faster than facebook. Every event I do gained me about 10 – 20 new followers on average, while facebook grows by only 1 or 2. Slowly but surely, I reached 1k followers on Instagram. 😀
With that said, it doesn’t mean instagram brings in more sales. I think facebook likers are more likely to convert while instagram followers are more likely to just be following for fun. Instagram also attracts a lot of spam accounts to comments or follow you for the sake of wanting you to follow back.
Anyhoo, here are my facebook stats:
Breaks in the lines are due to missing data. No idea why facebook didn’t email me for those weeks.
- 26/2: A friend shared my page in grps
- 1/3: I posted in Nutritional Health grp
- 1/4: I posted in Nutritional Health grp (a super highly active and engaged group)
- 28/4 – 1/5: Did events for 4 days (and ended up with a fever =_=)
- 1/6: I think I forgot to post in the NH grp? 😦
- 13/5: Green Is The New Black
- 20 – 21/5: FitnessFest! Best event I ever attended to date. Lots of return customers after the event too.
- Early June: I became slightly burnt out after too many events in May and posted like once a week and didn’t do any events 😛
- 4/6: No idea why there’s a spike in reach lol
- 25/6: Kranji Farmers’ Market